Cognito 3-Inch Performance Leveling Kit With Fox 2.0 IFP Shocks for 07-18 Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 3 inches of front lift
- Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit
- A Pair of Fox 2.0 Performance Series Coilover IFP Front Shocks
- A Pair of Fox 2.0 Performance Series Monotube Rear Shocks
- Enhances the trucks appearance and reduces the factory nose down rake
- Improved ball joint angle
- Maintains Adequate Droop Travel for Superior Ride Quality</li >
- 2.5-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA
We have bundled everything you need in a leveling kit for your Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA. The Cognito 3" Performance Ball Joint Leveling Kit includes the Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit, Fox Performance Series Coilover front shocks and Fox Performance Series Monotube rear shocks‚Äì all with hardware included.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function, and performance to your vehicle by improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality. The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and powder coated semi-gloss black. Press in ball joints are pre-installed and retained with black anodized, Cognito branded laser etched caps. New crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings are included. The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms provide ample droop travel that is required for good ride quality and all suspension components to last and work properly.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Coilover IFP front shocks are rust resistant and have a metal impact extruded aluminum body to increase cooling capacity. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. They are easy to install and provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
- Allows for up to a 33 x 12.5-inch Tire on a 9-inch Wide Wheel with 5-inch Backspacing